This coming week, on June 8-9, IIUSA will host its next EB-5 Investor Market Webinar Series event, which will take a deep dive into the quickly growing South African EB-5 Market. During the live discussion, our expert panelists will provide their insights into recent program changes, the post-COVID-19 outlook and the South African market itself.
If you are an EB-5 stakeholder, migration consultant, or investor, you are encouraged to attend this important EB-5 investor market webinar. All IIUSA members and international participants are invited to attend for free and registration covers both days of the event.
June 08, 2020: 10:00am-11:50 AM EST
Panel 1: An Intro to EB-5: How It Works, Project Due Diligence, and Why it Might be the Right Investment for Me
- Ky Boyle, Vice President, CMB Regional Centers
- Nicolai Hinrichsen, Managing Partner, Miller Mayer
- Brigitte Marquis, Vice President of Sales and Client Relations, Pathways EB-5
- McKenzie Penton, Director of Events & Business Development, IIUSA (Moderator)
- Daniel Ryan, Managing Director Emerging Markets, Atlantic American Partners
Panel 2: Recent Changes to EB-5, COVID-19 and What Impact they May Have on My Investment
- Stuart Ferguson, Director, American Dream
- Winnie Ng, CEO & Chief Counsel, Manhattan Regional Center
- Qendrese Sadriu-Rrustemi, Managing Director, American Immigration Group
- Carel van der Merwe, Director, LCR Capital Partners
- Leon Versfeld, Immigration Attorney, Versfeld & Hugo LLC (Moderator)
June 9, 2020: 10:00 AM -11:30 AM EST
Panel 3: E2 Treaty Investor Visa: An Alternative Path to the U.S.
- Ramin Asgard, Senior Vice President-Global Business Development, FirstPathway Partners
- Mir Farouk, Senior Sales Director, Range Developments
- Grant Kaplan, Immigration Attorney, Law Offices of Grant Kaplan