This coming week, on June 8-9, IIUSA will host its next EB-5 Investor Market Webinar Series event, which will take a deep dive into the quickly growing South African EB-5 Market. During the live discussion, our expert panelists will provide their insights into recent program changes, the post-COVID-19 outlook and the South African market itself.
If you are an EB-5 stakeholder, migration consultant, or investor, you are encouraged to attend this important event. All IIUSA members and international participants are invited to attend for free and registration covers both days of the event.
June 08, 2020: 10:00am-11:50 AM EST
Panel 1: An Intro to EB-5: How It Works, Project Due Diligence, and Why it Might be the Right Investment for Me
- Ky Boyle, Vice President, CMB Regional Centers
- Nicolai Hinrichsen, Managing Partner, Miller Mayer
- Brigitte Marquis, Vice President of Sales and Client Relations, Pathways EB-5
- McKenzie Penton, Director of Events & Business Development, IIUSA (Moderator)
- Daniel Ryan, Managing Director Emerging Markets, Atlantic American Partners
Panel 2: Recent Changes to EB-5, COVID-19 and What Impact they May Have on My Investment
- Stuart Ferguson, Director, American Dream
- Winnie Ng, CEO & Chief Counsel, Manhattan Regional Center
- Qendrese Sadriu-Rrustemi, Managing Director, American Immigration Group
- Carel van der Merwe, Director, LCR Capital Partners
- Leon Versfeld, Immigration Attorney, Versfeld & Hugo LLC (Moderator)
June 9, 2020: 10:00 AM -11:30 AM EST
Panel 3: E2 Treaty Investor Visa: An Alternative Path to the U.S.
- Ramin Asgard, Senior Vice President-Global Business Development, FirstPathway Partners
- Mir Farouk, Senior Sales Director, Range Developments
- Grant Kaplan, Immigration Attorney, Law Offices of Grant Kaplan