This month, IIUSA Partner, Bosco Conferences will host two great events focused on Citizenship by Investment and wealth planning. As a supporting partner for the events, IIUSA cordially events all members to participate in these important discussions.
If you are interested in learning more about these events or available speaking opportunities please email email@example.com.
Additional details can be found below and we hope you will consider joining IIUSA and Bosco Conference for our joint Investor Market Webinar on Russia & CIS later this year.
Bosco Online Workshop: Key Strategies for Investing and Wealth Management
The pandemic has turned the world upside down once and for all, forcing many to think about their financial future. Only experts can help you avoid unpleasant financial surprises in 2021.
Bosco Conference invites you to join the Bosco Online Workshop “Key Strategies for Investing and Wealth Management” on January 14th.
Date: 1/14/2021 3:00 PM – 6:00 PM ETT.
Working language: English/Russian (simultaneous translation).
- Portfolio diversification – Jamie Wrejhof-Droese, Managing Partner, WHVP Ltd.
- Tax realities of Russia in 2021: everything you need to know in 30 minutes – Sergey Gerasimov, Managing Partner, ALTHAUS Private Tax
- Opportunities for a Peace Agreement between the UAE and Israel – Urs Stirniman, Founder of Swiss ILC Services DMCC
Full event details: https://bosco-conference.com/en/conference/2021/bosco-online-workshop-14-january-2021
Register now: http://bit.ly/2MXtosZ
Bosco Online Workshop: Immigration and Real Estate, CBI Programs
Residence permits and second citizenship are the most valuable assets of the 21st century. Second citizenship plays an important role during a global pandemic, and its acquisition is made possible through investment.
Bosco Conference invites you to join the Bosco Online Workshop “Immigration and Real Estate, Citizenship by Investment Programs” on January 21.
Date: 01-21-2021, 3:00 PM – 6:00 PM ETT
Working language: English | Russian (simultaneous translation).
- Insider information on the latest developments in Citizenship by Investment programs in the Caribbean – Natalia Van, Head of Business Development at CS Global Partners.
- Permanent residence in the Bahamas – Stéphane St-Onge, Chief Compliance Officer, Westend Nassau.
Participation is complimentary. Register now: http://bit.ly/3oEdstF