Join IIUSA and over 750 owners, industry executives and key decision-makers for three days of in-depth public-private partnership (P3) learning, business development, and extraordinary networking opportunities and the annual P3 Conference in Dallas, Texas Feb. 23-25.
More with than 100 speakers, the conference will address the critical principles behind successful P3s and will guide attendees through the current trends, challenges, and opportunities in the U.S. P3 market for a variety of asset classes including social infrastructure, transportation, education, hospitality, mixed-use real estate development, economic development, and more.
The conference attracts senior management from the largest firms in the construction, engineering, architecture, legal, and consulting industries; as well as public leaders and development agency officials from the municipal, state, and federal levels of government.
Topics at the P3 Conference in 2015 will include (view program information here):
- Reflections on the Keys to a Successful P3
- Planning, Procurement, and Political Will
- Testimonials of Public Managers Who Survived P3 Challenges
- Real Estate Projects Executed in Partnerships and other Collaborations with Governmental Authorities P3: The American Model
- P3 Centers of Excellence
- P3 Building Performance Guarantees and Incentives
- Are P3s The Right Choice To Finance New And Monetize Existing Campus Facilities?
- Developing Hotels with P3s: Pre-Planning For Success
- Key Considerations for Implementing P3 Projects
- Closing the Gap with Acronyms: TIF, NMTC, EB-5, and More
- EB-5 and P3: Advantages of Alignment
- Applying P3 Concepts to Local Level Projects
- P3 Trends In Higher Education
Regular Registration Ends January 31, 2015 ($1,095 private sector – $550 Government/University/Non-