The Investment Migration Forum, hosted by IIUSA partner, the Investment Migration Council, is one of the largest and most important non-profit immigration forums in the world. This year renowned academics, government officials, representatives of international organizations, as well as the world’s leading professionals dealing with investment migration will be gathering in Dubai, April 16-19, for the 9th edition of the Forum.
By all accounts, the 2023 Forum was a huge success, with nearly 300 delegates from more than 40+ countries, 55+ speakers, and 27+ partners.
Exclusive Sponsorship Opportunity For IIUSA Members
This year, IIUSA is once again honored to participate in the Investment Migration Forum as a supporting partner. In return for our support, IIUSA will develop all EB-5 programming at the event and has been offered an exclusive sponsorship opportunity that we are pleased to pass along to our members interested in participating in Dubai! See below for details on this great event:
EB-5 Experts Sponsor ($8,500)
- A speaking role on the IMC event’s only EB-5 panels
- Recognition in the delegate booklet
- Featured on all event promotions and signage
- Access to shared marketing space for promotional materials
- One (1) ticket to all event functions
- 8% discount on additional tickets
- Discounted access to exhibit booths ($4,000)
If you are already considering participation or to secure your spot at the Forum, please email us at email@example.com.