Next month, investment immigration professionals, projects, and investors from throughout Africa’s largest investor markets will convene for the two-day African Investment Immigration Virtual Expo 2020. The event is being organized by BLS Global in partnership with IIUSA.
During the event, attendees will have an opportunity to navigate the expo through virtual lobbies, auditoriums, and interactive spaces, with the option of connecting with potential new clients and partners to help with their immigration needs. Sponsors will have the ability to showcase their company or services virtually, sharing information through videos, documents, and presentations while receiving real-time and text chats over the two days from the safety of their offices – reducing the need to travel, the cost, the risk, and quarantines!
REGISTER HERE (USE PROMO CODE IIUSA FOR A 15% DISCOUNT)
Virtual Venue Includes
- Interactive and Live Educational Panels
- Exhibit Hall
- Networking Lounge
- Investor Live Chat
- South Africa
Interested in Participating as an “EB-5 Expert” Panelists
As an official conference partner, IIUSA is pleased to offer our members the opportunity to participate in the events “IIUSA EB-5 Experts” panel. The discussion will cover EB-5 basics and also look at recent program changes as well as emerging industry trends. The IIUSA panel will be the only discussion dedicated to the EB-5 program and we invite all industry stakeholders to consider participating. To discuss the available sponsorship opportunities please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (202) 795-9667.
Space on the EB-5 panel is limited so please contact us today to reserve your spot!
- Gain high-level marketing to stand out and bring awareness to your organization.
- Information, knowledge, insights and sharing from the conference sessions.
- Virtual interactive in live-chats, live/semi live streaming, Q&As and polling during sessions, in-depth discussions and virtual exhibition.
- The virtual expo platform will encourage open communication, engagement, and meaningful conversations, enabling attendees to learn, chat with exhibitors, and have their queries responded to in realtime where exhibitors may generate a large lead volume during event.
- Attendees can visit from any part of the country without worrying about travel, scheduling conflicts, time constraints or quarantines.
- Cost-effective to break into new markets