IIUSA is the industry leader and the voice of the EB-5 community. As an IIUSA member, you have the unique opportunity to join one of our four committees: Best Practices, Editorial, Membership & Investor Markets, and Public Policy. Participating in a committee not only allows you to showcase your expertise in the EB-5 industry, but also positions you at the forefront of trailblazing initiatives. Continue reading to learn why joining an IIUSA committee can be a catalyst for your future career achievements and how it demonstrates your commitment to the EB-5 industry.
Benefits of joining an iiusa committee
- Showcase Your Expertise: By joining a committee, you have the chance to demonstrate your knowledge and skills in the EB-5 industry. Each committee focuses on a specific aspect of the industry, allowing you to specialize and make a meaningful impact. Your participation can lead to increased visibility within the community.
- Be at the Forefront of Trailblazing Initiatives: Committee members work together to create and implement groundbreaking ideas that shape the future of the EB-5 industry. As a member, you’ll have the opportunity to contribute your ideas and collaborate with industry experts on projects that drive the industry forward.
- Strengthen Your Network: Committees are a fantastic way to connect with other professionals in the EB-5 industry. You’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with a diverse group of individuals who share your passion for the industry. Building these relationships can open doors to future opportunities and collaborations.
- Contribute to the EB-5 Industry: By joining a committee, you show your dedication to the EB-5 industry and IIUSA. Your involvement in shaping policies, best practices, and educational materials contributes to the overall success of the industry and demonstrates your commitment to its growth and development.
- Boost Your Career: Participation in a committee can lead to increased visibility within the EB-5 community, potentially opening doors to new opportunities and career advancements. Your active involvement in IIUSA committees can help you stand out as a leader and expert in your field.
recent iiusa committee achievements
Best Practices – Published a fully updated version of the IIUSA Basics Module, a digital learning tool for learning EB-5 Program basics. The committee provided substantive updates to reflect Program changes through the RIA
Editorial – Consistent, semi-annual publishing of IIUSA’s Regional Center Business Journal, the industry’s premier education publication.
Membership & Investor Markets – Integral to launch, growth, and success of the EB-5 Events Passport Series – IIUSA’s new overseas event series that bring members to potential investors in international markets through convenient, 4-stop trips in regions across the globe.
Public Policy – Regular comment submissions and letter writing to USCIS related to Federal Register notices, calls for comments from USCIS, and other RIA implementation issues and areas needing clarification.
how to join an iiusa committee
The IIUSA committee year begins following the Annual Membership Meeting, which is taking place on Monday, May 22, in San Diego. In-person committee meetings will be held on Sunday, May 21, from 2-4pm PT at the IIUSA EB-5 Industry Forum venue, the Loews Coronado Bay Resort. We encourage all IIUSA members to observe these meetings and consider joining a committee that aligns with their interests and expertise. To attend the in-person meetings or to inquire about joining a committee, simply contact email@example.com.
Joining an IIUSA committee is a fantastic way to showcase your expertise, contribute to the growth of the EB-5 industry, and build on your career accolades. Take advantage of this unique opportunity to be at the forefront of initiatives that make a lasting impact on the industry. Contact IIUSA today to join a committee and start making a difference.
A special thank you is deserved for all of our current committee members and committee chairs for stepping up as leaders of the industry and participating in committee work. Without all of you, the growth of IIUSA would not be possible. We are eternally indebted to the dedication, time, and work you all put forth to make our association what is is and launch our initiatives into tangible benefits for the membership and the entire industry.