The EB-5 Industry will be in San Francisco…Where will You Be?
For the fourth time, IIUSA will host its annual EB-5 International Investment & Economic Development Forum, this year in sunny San Francisco, California from October 22nd to 24th at the Westin St. Francis Hotel on Union Square.
Be a part of the industry’s most anticipated EB-5 Conference of 2014 as international investment and economic development professional from all over the world gather in true trade show format to network, do business, and learn from experts on trending topics!
- K. David Andersson, President IIUSA; President, Whatcom Opportunity Regional Center
- Edward Beshara, Partner, Beshara P.A.
- David Bovee, Chair, IIUSA Technology Committee; Founder, Zenith Capital
- Fred Burgess, Principal, EB-5 Match LLC
- Kevin Callaghan, Principal, Aspyre Capital Group
- Jeff Carr, Economist, Economic & Policy Resources, Inc.
- Angelique Brunner, Director, IIUSA; Chair, IIUSA Best Practices Committee; President, EB5 Capital
- Seth Chandler, President, San Francisco EB-5 Regional Center
- Lauren Cohen, President, E-Councilinc.com
- William P. Cook, Managing Member, Global Migration Law Group, PLLC
- Robert C. Divine, Vice President, IIUSA; Chair of Global Immigration Practice, Baker Donelson Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz, PC
- George Ekins, Director IIUSA; CEO, American Dream Fund, LLC
- Ginny Fang, Co-Chair, IIUSA Conference Committee; CEO San Francisco Bay Area Regional Center
- Ronald Fieldstone, Partner, Arnstein & Lehr, LLP
- Bill Gresser, Director, IIUSA; President, EB-5 New York State Regional Center
- Catherine DeBone Holmes, Partner, Jeffer Mangels Butler & Mitchell LLP
- Patrick F. Hogan, Director, IIUSA; President, CMB Regional Centers
- Bob Honts, Secretary-Treasurer, IIUSA; President/CEO, Texas Lone Star Enterprises Regional Center
- David Hirson, Partner/Founder, David Hirson & Partners, LLP
- Peter D. Joseph, Executive Director, IIUSA
- H. Ronald Klasko, Partner, Klasko Rulon Stock & Seltzer, LLP
- Cheryl Lane, Principal, Chrysalis Capital Group
- Martin Lawler; Co-Chair, IIUSA Conference Committee; Managing Partner, Lawler & Lawler
- John Li, Principal, EB-5 Supermarket
- Tom Loeffler, Senior Counsel, Akin Gump Strauss Hauer Feld, LLP
- Rebecca Lozano, Chair, IIUSA Banking Committee; Vice President of Private Banking, BankUnited
- Eric Major, CEO, Henley & Partners
- Chris Marlin, Director, IIUSA; Co-Chair IIUSA Conference Committee; President, Lennar International
- Jennifer Moseley, Partner, Barnes & Thornburg, LLP
- Liz Poston, Executive Vice President, Rasky Baerlein|Prism
- Brent Raymond, International Trade Director, EB-5 Vermont Regional Center
- Ron Rhode, Chair, IIUSA Public Relations Commmittee; Director of Finance, CP Regional Center, Inc.
- Hans Rickhoff, Senior Policy Counsel, Akin Gump Strauss Hauer Feld, LLP
- Toby Rittner, President and CEO, Council of Development Finance Agencies (CDFA)
- Tom Rosenfeld, Director, IIUSA; President, CanAm Enterprises, LLC
- Bill Stenger, Director, IIUSA; President, Jay Peak Resort
- Lincoln Stone, Chair, IIUSA Editorial Committee; Partner, Stone Grzegorek & Gonzalez LLP
- Stephen Strnisha, CEO, Cleveland International Fund
- Reid Thomas, Executive Vice President; NES Financial
- John D. Tishler, Partner, Sheppard Mullin, Richter & Hampton LLP
- Stephen Trow, Founder, Trow & Rahal, P.C.
- Matthew Virkstis, Principal, Cartwright & Virkstis Public Affairs
- Kyle Walker, Chair, IIUSA Membership Committee; Managing Partner, Green Card Fund, LLC
- Lili Wang, Managing Partner, New City Advisors
- Gregory White, Partner, Seyfarth Shaw LLP
- Bernard Wolfsdorf, Partner, Wolfsdorf Rosenthal LLP
- Mike Xenick, President, InvestAmerica Capital Advisors
- Stephen Yale-Loehr, President Emeritus, IIUSA; Of Counsel, Miller Mayer, LLP
- Kim Zeuli, Senior Vice President, ICIC (Initiative for a Competitive Inner City)
More Speakers/Panels To Be Announced in the Coming Weeks….Stay Tuned!
Attend IIUSA’s EB-5 101 Basics Seminar on Oct. 22nd!
Members $99 (For Member Discount Code, Click Here) , Nonmembers $299.
If you are a relative newcomer to the industry, IIUSA urges you to join the its first ever EB-5 101 Seminar, Wednesday October 22nd from 9am to 4pm for a full day of education and networking. A diverse panel of EB-5 experts will review various aspects of the EB-5 Program including a basic overview of statutes, regulations and administrative procedures, job creation requirements, immigration law processes, applicable securities laws, economic modeling and business plan drafting, various investment models, marketing to investors and much more!
Would you like to sponsor IIUSA’s 1st ever EB-5 101 Basics Seminar Course? Now, you can!
Thank You To Our Conference Sponsors & Exhibitors!
Host City Sponsors
Bay Bridge Platinum
Pier 39 Gold
Cable Car Silver