IIUSA welcomes the American Immigrant Investor Alliance (AIIA) to the EB-5 stakeholder community. AIIA is a Washington, D.C. based 501(c)(4) non-profit that represents EB-5 investors from across the world. We look forward to working with AIIA to push for the continuation and sustainable reform to the program that has deployed billions of dollars of EB-5 investments to benefit the U.S. economy and American workers. IIUSA encourages members of the EB-5 industry to open a dialogue with the AIIA to help achieve our common goals.
We encourage you to watch AIIA’s first webinar which is available on their YouTube channel.
While IIUSA and AIIA represent distinct constituencies, we see opportunities to collaborate and leverage our distinct strengths and resources in several areas:
- Telling investor stories to help change perception of the EB-5 program to reflect the human side of the program;
- Highlighting the positive impacts that immigrant investors have on and the investments they make in U.S. communities. and investment in the U.S.
- Representing investors and facilitating their efforts to address administrative, regulatory, and legislative issues at all levels of government.
- Educating the general public, lawmakers, and policymakers about the many benefits of the Regional Center Program;
- Addressing barriers and burdens at every level of government that hinder EB-5 investments;
- Presenting a strong, unified voice for permanent authorization and improvement of the EB-5 Regional Center Program;
- Demonstrating how investors act as agents of positive change in American communities, including those facing economic hardship.
We encourage you to share this blog with your investors and ask them to support AIIA by contributing to their advocacy database. This will help collect information of those investors who are willing to speak with Congressional representatives about the EB-5 program and the issues investors currently face as well as their individual stories and contributions to American society.