Thanksgiving – a time to be thankful for IIUSA’s educational EB-5 webinar offerings. Purchase today and watch with the whole family.
But seriously. This is a great time to catch up on the past three webinars from the 2013 IIUSA Fall Webinar Series. Order On Demand below. $75 for Members, $150 for non-members. Contact Allen Wolff at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
A discussion of immigration and financial due diligence and how to implement sound procedures throughout the EB-5 process.
- John Bintz, Managing Director, Valuation Research Corporation
- Frank Franiak, President, Woodfield Fund Administration
- David Andersson, President, IIUSA; President, Whatcom Opportunities Regional Center
- Peter Joseph, Executive Director, IIUSA. (moderator)
A discussion on newly emerging options for escrow arrangements and how bridge financing has become essential to structuring deals in ways that balance investor financial and immigration goals.
- Gina Nisbeth, Director of Structured Lending and Investments Group, Citigroup
- Reid Thomas, Executive Vice President Worldwide Sales and Marketing, NES Financial
- Robert Divine, Vice President, IIUSA; Baker Donelson Bearman Caldwell & Berkowitz, PC (moderator)
A practical workshop for how to approach Regional Centers filings of Form I-924A. IIUSA’s panelists take a closer look aspects of the I-924A filing such as reporting of statistics such as capital investments, industry designation (NAICS codes) as well as job creation estimation and methodology.
- Peter D. Joseph, Executive Director, IIUSA
- Henry Libeman, Director Emeritus of IIUSA, (Founding Director 2005-2012), President/CEO American Life, Inc.
- Nicholas Mastroianni II, President & CEO, US Immigration Fund, LLC
- Ignacio Donoso, Managing Member, I A Donoso & Associates LLC