IIUSA Needs Your Support Ahead of the June 30 EB-5 Reauthorization Deadline
The EB-5 industry must be reauthorized by June 30, 2021. If it is not, the Program will cease to exist.
IIUSA is the EB-5 industry’s only membership association and is working to make sure that does not happen. We are confident that not only will we be able to achieve a reauthorization, but that we will be able to reposition the industry for long-term success.
However, in order to achieve those goals, we need the industry’s support. Without it, we will fail and EB-5, and its valuable job creation benefits, will be no more.
We are calling on all EB-5 stakeholders to step up, take action and join today!
- Support the association’s efforts to achieve a long-term reform;=
- Be part of the discussion as the industry looks to new advocacy goals (more visas, derivative relief, TEA reform);
- Demonstrate your commitment to Program integrity and best practices;
- Champion ethical and transparent market behavior;
- Gain access to valuable industry intelligence; and
- No more sitting on the sidelines. There is no “I will join next year” when “next year” is not promised.
- International marketing and business development opportunities;
- Access to in-depth data analytics;
- A seat at the EB-5 legislative table;
- Opportunity to contribute your expertise to events and publications