|Join IIUSA at Henley & Partners’s 8th Global Residence and Citizenship Conference, October 29-30, 2014 at the Fullerton Hotel in Singapore. This annual investor immigration and citizenship forum is an ideal setting to discuss how the global immigration by investment trends and how the U.S. EB-5 Program competes with other countries for foreign investment. IIUSA members can earn a 25% discount on event tickets by using this code. To register, click here.
Key aspects of this year’s conference are the new Malta IIP, the European Residence Programs, North America, a comparison of the different Citizenship-by-Investment programs, Asia-Pacific issues and the latest industry insights. To read the full conference program as a pdf, click here.
Confirmed speakers for the 2014 conference include:
- The Hon. Dr. Joseph Muscat, Prime Minister of Malta
- The Rt. Hon. Dr. Denzil L. Douglas, Prime Minister of St. Kitts and Nevis
- The Hon. Vance Amory, Premier of Nevis
- Christian H. Kälin, Head of Residence and Citizenship Practice Group, Henley & Partners
- Edgar van Schaik, Director, DuParc Kempinski Residences, Geneva
- Tim Mohr, Principal, BDO Consulting, New York
- Jonathan Cardona, CEO of the International Investor Program at Identity Malta/Government of Malta
- Robert F. Loughran, Partner, FosterQuan LLP, USA
- David Checkemian, Four Seasons Resort Estates, Nevis
- Peter D. Joseph, Executive Director, IIUSA, Association to Invest In the USA
- His Excellency Afonso Henriques de Azeredo Malheiro, Ambassador of Portugal
At last year’s Henley & Partners Global Residence and Citizenship Conference, held in Miami, IIUSA Executive Director Peter D. Joseph, along with IIUSA Members from American Dream Fund, CMB Regional Centers, Lennar International and Wolfsdorf Immigration Law spoke about the EB-5 Program. Furthermore, about a dozen other member organizations also attended the conference, making for a strong representation of the EB-5 Program. Attendees not only saw the “competition” from a more global perspective, they also networked with high net worth advisers of all kinds from around the world. To read a recap of last year’s event, click here.
This May, IIUSA was represented at the Henley & Partners Forum in Malta, the sister event to the Global and Residence Citizenship Conference. President’s Advisory Council Members Civitas Capital Group and Live in America Financial Services LLC presented on IIUSA and the EB-5 Program.