LAST CHANCE TO JOIN iiusa’S For oUR fALL eVENT Series!
The EB-5 industry is back in business and so are IIUSA events! We have already hosted events around the world in 2022 but we are looking forward to even more events in the year ahead! Our next trips will take us to the UAE, Nigeria, and Mexico this October and we are excited to connect our members with prospective investors in these dynamic markets.
While the Fall feels like a long way off we have already sold out of the available sponsorship opportunities for Mexico City and our other events are not far behind! You can review all of our planned stops below:
- Dubai (Oct. 5) – ONE SPOT REMAINING
- Abu Dhabi (Oct. 7-8) – ONE SPOT REMAINING
- Abuja (Oct. 20)
- Mexico City (Oct. 25 & 27) –SOLD OUT
The EB-5 Circuit Heats Up in Mexico (October 25 & 27)
Formula One is heading to Mexico City this fall and so is IIUSA. With a large influx of HNWI’s to CDMX for the race we are anticipating very strong interest in our EB-5 programming. Further, we will be working with local and regional partners to ensure participants from throughout Latin America are invited to participate in this important event.
Sponsorships are SOLD OUT however, tickets are still on sale. Click the link below to learn more.
Explore Diverse EB-5 Ecosystems on a Wide-Ranging Trip this Fall
The Middle East and Africa are of course geographic, cultural, and economically diverse regions and we know we are not able to cover all of it in just one event series. However, we are excited to connect our members with prospective investors in some of the key markets this fall including the United Arab Emirates, Nigeria, and South Africa.
Schedule of Events:
- Dubai, UAE | October, TBA | in Partnership with the PHD Chamber of Commerce
- Abu Dhabi, UAE | October 7-9 | @ the Residency and Citizenship by Investment Expo
- Cape Town, South Africa | October, TBA
- Abuja, Nigeria | October 20 | @ the Abuja Chamber of Commerce and Industry