On Tuesday September 23rd, the Federal Reserve Bank of New York and the CenterState Corporation for Economic Opportunity will host an event titled the “Forum on the EB-5 Economic Development Program” at the Tech Garden in Syracuse, New York from 8:30-11:00 am. IIUSA Executive Director Peter D. Joseph will moderate while IIUSA Director and EB-5 New York State Regional Center President Bill Gresser will serve among five panelists who will discuss an overview of the EB-5 program, typical EB-5 deal structures and EB-5 visa availability.
To view the conference agenda, click here. To register online, click here.
About the Federal Reserve Bank of New York
The Federal Reserve Bank of New York works within the Federal Reserve System and with other public and private sector institutions to foster the safety, soundness and vitality of our economic and financial systems.
The Federal Reserve Bank of New York is one of 12 regional Reserve Banks which, together with the Board of Governors in Washington, D.C., make up the Federal Reserve System. The Fed, as the system is commonly called, is an independent governmental entity created by Congress in 1913 to serve as the central bank of the United States. It is responsible for
- formulating and executing monetary policy,supervising and regulating depository institutions,
- providing an elastic currency,
- assisting the federal government’s financing operations, and
- serving as the banker for the U.S. government.
Learn more at www.ny.frb.org
About CenterState Corporation for Economic Opportunity
Based in Syracuse, we are part of a vibrant, twelve-county region that is home to 1.5 million people encompassing Central and Northern New York, the Upper Mohawk Valley and the eastern Finger Lakes.With more than 2,000 members at the Partner and Investor levels, CenterState CEO is the region’s source for:
- CenterState Chamber Business Services
- Business Development
- Innovation, Entrepreneurship & Technology Initiatives
- Infrastructure & Urban Initiatives
- Workforce Alignment & Talent Initiatives
- Government Relations & Business Advocacy
- Regional Marketing of Business, Tourism & Lifestyle