Registration: AILA Members $795, Nonmembers $995. To register, click here.
- Robert Loughran- Foster LLP
- Cletus Weber- Director, IIUSA; Peng & Weber, PLLC
- Stephen Yale-Loehr- President Emeritus, IIUSA; Miller Mayer, LLP
- Kate Kalmykov- Greenberg Traurig, LLP
- Larry Wang- Welltrend United, Inc.
- Anu Nair- Klasko Immigration Law Partners, LLP
- David Hirson- David Hirson & Partners, LLP
- Elizabeth Peng- Peng & Weber, PLLC
- Kelvin Ma- Chairman, IIUSA International Membership Subcommittee, Shanghai Demei Law Firm
- Christian Triantaphyllis- Foster LLP
- Mona Shah- Mona Shah & Associates
- Elsie Hui Arias- Stone Grzegorek & Gonzalez LLP
Nima Korpivaara-David Hirson & Partners
- Michael Homeier- Homeier & Law, P.C.
- David M. Morris – DC Regional Center & Visa Law Group
- Catherine DeBono Holmes- Jeffer Mangels Butler & Mitchell LLP
- Daniel Lundy-Klasko Immigration Law Partners, LLP
- Michele Franchett-Stone Grzegorek & Gonzalez LLP
- Scott Barnhart- Barnhart Economic Services, LLC
- John Barrett- Performance Economics, LLC
- Ignacio Donoso- I.A. Donoso & Assoc.
- Ira Kurzban- Kurzban Kurzban Weinger, Tetzeli, and Pratt P.A.
- Edward Caroll- Caroll and Associates, P.C.
- Cynthia Lange- Fragomen, Del Rey, Bersen & Loewy, LLP
- Jeff Campion – Pathways EB-5
- Joseph McCarthy – American Dream Fund
- Reid Thomas- NES Financial
- Bernard Wolfsdorf- Wolfsdorf Rosenthal LLP
- Robert P. Gaffney- Law Offices of Robert P. Gaffney
- Linda Lau-Global Law Group
- Carolyn S. Lee- Miller Mayer, LLP
- Robert C. Divine- IIUSA Vice President; Baker, Donelson Bearman, Cadwell & Berkowitz, PC
- Martin Lawler- Lawler & Lawler
- Rohit Kapuria- Klasko Immigration Law Partners, LLP
Protecting your EB-5 Practice: Ethical Issues & Minimizing Risk
- Angelo A. Paparelli- Seyfarth Shaw LLP
- Ali Jahangiri- EB5investors.com
In conjunction with the AILA EB-5 Conference, IIUSA will be hosting an invitation-only Leadership Summit Dinner on Thursday August 27th from 7:00-9:00 p.m. in Las Vegas, Nevada.
The purpose of this meeting is to discuss the “Roadmap to EB-5 Regional Center Re-Authorization in September 2015.” Representatives from our advocacy team will make a comprehensive presentation to the group over dinner and take questions from attendees about how IIUSA will lead the way to EB-5 Regional Center Program re-authorization by the September 30, 2015 “sunset date.”
IIUSA is limiting attendance to a maximum 50 attendees, consisting of Board of Directors and President’s Council Members, Committee Chairs, as well as those who have contributed a minimum amount to the IIUSA Leadership Fund. To ensure great food, wine & ambiance, there will be a charge of $150/person.
We invite IIUSA to become a Program Champion and contribute to IIUSA’s Leadership Fund. Contributions at the Luminary ($5,000) or Legend ($3,000) levels will earn also include an invitation to attend the dinner on August 27th. Please refer to the matrix below for additional contribution benefits.
All contributions are directly allocated to IIUSA’s government affairs budget, which funds all advocacy efforts, including government and public affairs, with the goal of a permanent EB-5 Regional Center Program with maximized capacity for economic impact. To contribute today, click here.