- Sunday – March 13, 2011: The IIUSA Board of Directors and Committee Chairs will be meeting in Las Vegas to “huddle up” for a strategy meeting. We have 18 months to make the Program permanent and we plan on doing it.
- Monday – March 14, 2011: The American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA), will be hosting a day-long EB-5 CLE Conference in Las Vegas. IIUSA will be hosting the “Save the EB-5 Regional Center Program Reception” after the conference. Click HERE for details. Come show your support for the Program by joining us for food/drink. K. David Andersson, IIUSA President, will also address reception attendees to lay out the 18 month plan to secure permanent authorization.
- Wednesday/Thursday – March 16/17, 2011: USCIS is hosting a National EB-5 Engagement at the California Service Center on Thursday March 17, 2011 in Laguna Niguel, CA. IIUSA will be hosting a “Situation Room” before and after the “Engagement.” Click HERE for details.
All of these events are intended for our Members. Those interested in joining IIUSA and attending these events should contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lastly, THANK YOU to our “Program Champions” who have distinguished themselves as industry leaders by sponsoring the “Save the EB-5 Regional Center Program” Reception:
- American Life, Inc. – “EB-5 Regional Centers in CA, FL, GA, NY, and WA. Proven strategy since 1995.”
- Artisan Business Group – “Your One-Stop Solution For Doing Business With Asia.”
- NES Financial – “Nation’s leading provider of transparent, secure, and compliant financial administration…”
- Whatcom Opportunities Regional Center – “Providing the key to your American Dream.”
Anyone interested in sponsoring, click HERE for details.
I hope to see you readers on the road, joining IIUSA, and supporting our common cause. As you will see from our event page, all funds raised throughout the week will be “earmarked” directly for our advocacy efforts to make the EB-5 Regional Center Program permanent.
Come join us.