The IIUSA EB-5 Industry Forum is making its in-person return. After two very successful virtual forums over the past year, the association is excited to welcome the industry back to in-person gatherings and we look forward to delivering much-needed education and business development.
Our members are excited to gather as well as evidence by the fact that our exhibit hall has already completely sold out! There are a number of non-exhibiting marketing opportunities still available but they will sell out fast. If you are interested in showcasing your company at this year’s event we encourage you to email email@example.com or call (202) 795-9667 to learn more.
In the next few weeks, our member lead conference planning committee will also be convening to discuss the full event schedule. If you are interested in sharing your expertise as a speaker or if you just have a great idea for a panel you are encouraged to complete the speaker request form by following the link below.
REASONS’ TO ATTEND THIS CAN’T MISS EVENT
|– 2 days of industry-leading educational panels|
– Participate in IIUSA committee meetings (members only)
– Hear from guest of honor speakers from within the U.S. gov’t and private sector
– Networking in the sponsor exhibit hall and at receptions
– Connect with hundreds of EB-5 stakeholders from around the world.
– Escape to sunny Florida in the spring!
The COVID-19 situation is still very fluid; a