On Wednesday April 25th the IIUSA Board of Directors will be considering recommendations from four IIUSA Committees. The recommendations are as follow:
Public Policy Committee recommendation:
- Comments on EB-5 Integrity Act (S. 2415) to Capitol Hill, embracing integrity reforms with specificity.
Best Practices Committee recommendations:
- Revisions to Regional Center best practices
- Replace KYC best practices with new AML/KYC best practices
- Additions to sales intermediaries best practices
Compliance Committee recommendation:
- Revisions to complaint process making this committee the admin body of our complaint process rather than best practices committee.
Membership Committee recommendation:
All IIUSA members are welcome to provide comments on any of the above recommendations. Please submit any feedback, by close of business Monday May 23, to email@example.com.