IIUSA is pleased to announced that the The 2017 Q3 Issue of the Regional Center Business Journal ( “RCBJ”) is now available online!
This edition of the Journal serves to highlight both the global EB-5 industry and how that industry is intrinsically linked to local development throughout the country. The articles in this edition of the Regional Center Business Journal reveal how EB-5 practitioners not only meet the challenges of uncertainty in the increasingly complex EB-5 industry, but also innovate, adapt and thrive.
IIUSA welcomes you to contribute your EB-5 industry expertise to our Q4 publication to be published in December 2017. If you have an article concept you would like IIUSA to publish,please complete this short form or e-mail us at email@example.com.
- A New Administration Shows Changes in EB-5 Policy Interpretation: IIUSA Public Policy Committee Responds by Nicole Merlene, Associate Director of Public Policy, IIUSA & Adam Greene, President, Live in America Financial Services, IIUSA Public Policy Committee Chair and Board Member
- Global Connections. Local Results. by Peter Joseph, IIUSA Executive Director
- EB-5 Site Visits: Coming to a JCE Near You By Carolyn Lee, Partner, Miller Mayer, LLP
- IIUSA Best Practice Committee Provides Resources for Regional Centers and Project Sites by Ashley Sanislo Casey, Associate Director of Advocacy, IIUSA
- Is Cryptocurrency the New Solution to Difficulties in Transferring Currency? by Mona Shah, Partner, Mona Shah & Associates
- The Evolution of Retrogression to Redeployment – Accesing Redeployment Options in 2017 Redeployment: What, How and Now What? By Allison Berman, Lead and General Counsel, Greystone EB-5 Holdings Group; Ronald R. Fieldstone, Partner, Saul Ewing Arnstein & Lehr LLP; Brad Stedem, Managing Director, CapUnited
- The Most Wonderful Time of the Year: I-924A Season by Joseph Barnett, Associate Attorney, Wolfsdorf Rosenthal LLP
- The Essential Role of a Registered Investment Adviser in the Redeployment of EB-5 Capital by Scott Fuller, CEO/Partner, EB5 United & Catherine Debono Holmes, Attorney, Jeffer Mangels Butler& Mitchell LLP
- Loan Agreement Best Practices by Osvaldo Torres, Partner, Torres Law
- SEC Brings Enforcement ACtion Against Unregistered Broker Dealer in California EB-5 Offering by Scot O’Brien, Partner, Akerman LLP & Mark Y. Liu, Partner, Akerman LLP
- SEO, Content Marketing, and Technology in EB-5 by Richard Kristof, CEO, Investor Services Company of America & Marie Steel, Lead Web Guru, Investor Services Company of America
- Navigating EB-5 Visa Usage Statistics: A Historical and Currentt Perspective by Lee Li, Policy Analyst, IIUSA
- IIUSA Membership Committee Corner – Highlighting IIUSA’s Data Resources at Your Finger Tips by Robert J. Blanco, Associate, Wolfsdorf Rosenthal LLP & McKenzie Penton, Membership Coordinator, IIUSA