IIUSA ends 2020 just like the rest of the world, with exhaustion and hope. The year was tense, intense, and thanks to our leadership’s and professional staff’s indefatigability, ultimately rewarding.
Now, more so than ever, IIUSA is proud to representant a dynamic and important engine for economic growth. We wish you and your loved ones a safe, healthy, and happy holiday season. Come the new year we will all have an important role to play in national job-creation and economic development!
Holiday Reading List:
- Holiday Message: Recapping 2020 and Looking Ahead to the New Year
- EB-5 Extend through June 30, 2021 under Consolidated Appropriations Act, 2021
- IIUSA H.R. 1044 Policy Analysis
- Full-Year Marketing Packages Now Available
- Upcoming Q1-Q2 Event Schedule
- EB-5 Reform and Integrity Act: Section by Section Summary
- Regional Center Business Journal