The next edition of the IIUSA Investor Market Webinar Series will be live today February 11 at 8:30 AM EST (19:00 IST). During today’s discussion, we will be providing updates on U.S. immigration under the Biden administration and discussing the outlook for the EB-5 industry.
Interested participants are encouraged to join the discussion by following the below link. The discussion recording will also be made available on IIUSA’s YouTube channel.
8:30 AM EST – Panel 1: U.S. Investment Opportunities and EB-5 Program Updates
- Greg Bryant, Director of Business Development Asia, Golden Gate Global
- Asif Chhipa, Managing Director – India & Middle East, FirstPathway Partners
- McKenzie Penton, Director of Business Development, IIUSA
- Sebastian Stubbe, CEO, Pine State Regional Center
9:30 AM EST – Panel 2: A Look Ahead to Opportunities in 2021: Investor Market Trends and Due Diligence
- Phuong Le, Partner, KLD LLP
- Alvin Wong, COO, Manhattan Regional Center
- Brent Raymond, General Manager, Green Mountains Regional Center
- Kurt Reuss, Founder EB5 Marketplace