- Year-In-Review Government Affairs Timeline
- 2014: A Hallmark Year of Growth & Progress For the EB-5 Industry
- Year in Quotes: Program Champions Convey Broad-based Support for EB-5 Investment
- EB-5 Market Exchange Event Summary
- Self-Regulation of the EB-5 Industry: IIUSA Code of Ethics and Standards of Professional Conduct
- Material Change During EB-5 Retrogression
- Alternative Energy: Impact Investment with EB-5 Immigrant Investor Capital
- 2014 USCIS EB-5 Adjudicator Training Materials
- A Comparison of States’ Approaches to Targeted Employment Area (TEA) Certification
- EB-5 Data: Unprecedented growth of the EB-5 Regional Center Industry
- IIUSA in China: 2014 Year in Review
As a way of saying thanks for your continued support, we provide our members with an exclusive avenue for broadcasting their message to a targeted audience of EB-5 industry professionals from across sectors (private sector industry participants, interest groups, Congressional offices, federal/state/local government agencies) and several countries around the world. The incredible value in these advertisements rests in the publication’s circulation to 2000+ of these leading professionals, providing you with the necessary exposure to reach every corner of the industry. The Journal is also available online, ensuring your message is seen by an even broader audience.
Pricing & Rates
Advertise with IIUSA for as little as $300 per issue for quarter page ads, to $1,000 for full pagers. To view the different options and prices, click here. Special deals apply to those who purchase a “bundle” four advertisements over the calendar year.