Last week, the U.S. Department of State published the monthly Visa Bulletin for February 2023. The new monthly visa bulletin shows no change for the cut-off dates of EB-5 visa categories. There has been no movement of the EB-5 visa cut-off dates since October 2022.
EB-5 FINAL ACTION DATES (CHART A)
The February Visa Bulletin revealed the following final action dates for EB-5 visa applicants:
- Applicants associated with unreserved EB-5 visa categories:
- Mainland China: March 22, 2015;
- India: November 8, 2019;
- All Other Countries: “Current”;
- Applicants associated with an EB-5 project within the reserved EB-5 visa categories:
- All Countries: “Current”;
EB-5 DATES FOR FILING (CHART B)
In February, the dates for filing will remain “current” for all EB-5 applicants, except for the applicants who 1) were born in mainland China or India, and 2) invested through a regional center project or a direct project outside the reserved visa categories. The date for filing of these applicants will continue to be January 1, 2016 for Chinese nationals and December 8, 2019 for Indian nationals.