Purchase your sponsorship before its too late!
Exhibiting space for our annual DC Advocacy Conference is filling up quickly! We have 12 confirmed sponsors (see below), leaving us with only six spaces available. Sponsorship will be filled on a first-come-first-serve basis, so purchase today to reserve your desired sponsorship level!
To compare sponsorship levels and view the exhibit hall layout, click here.
Platinum (One space left)
Gold (Two spaces left)
Silver (SOLD OUT)
Bronze (SOLD OUT)
Agenda, Speakers and Topics for DC Advocacy Conference
We are in the process of putting together a world-class agenda highlighted by grassroots advocacy, advanced education, as well as an abundance of business development and networking opportunities. For your convenience, we will also be hosting the annual IIUSA Membership Meeting on May 7th (Wednesday) to kick off the week’s events. We have booked the Hyatt Regency Hotel on Capitol Hill and will be offering a group reservation rate on a first-come, first-serve basis through April 1, 2014.
Examples of Government/Regulatory Speakers Being Invited:
- Congressional Representatives, Senators and/or staff
- Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA)
- North American Securities Administrators Association (NASAA)
- Office of Visa Controls, U.S. Department of State
- Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC)
- SelectUSA, U.S. Department of Commerce
- Office of Advocacy, Small Business Administration (SBA)
- U.S. Citizenship & Immigration Services (USCIS)
- U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS)
Example Topics to Be Covered:
- State of EB-5 Government Affairs
- USCIS Policy Update
- EB-5 & Securities Laws
- 2012 EB-5 Economic Impact Report
- EB-5 Investor Market Update: China
- Diversifying the EB-5 Investor Market
- Increasing Competition for Immigrant Investors
- EB-5 Project Due Diligence
- Public Private Partnerships
- Regional Center Economic Development Success Stories
- And MUCH more!