Join 500+ EB-5 Stakeholders at the Industry’s Largest Annual Gathering!
IIUSA’s 5th Annual EB-5 Market Exchange, the industry’s most comprehensive conference for educational and business development, is a “can’t miss” for all global EB-5 practitioners. The three day conference (October 21-23) features prominent guest of honor speakers, keynote and breakout session panels on trending topics and a plethora of exhibiting/networking opportunities.
Read the Top 12 Reason to Attend the EB-5 Market Exchange!
Wednesday October 21-23, 2015
Sheraton Hotel, Dallas, Texas
EB-5 101 Basics Seminar: $149 (Member), $349 Nonmember
Regular registration pricing ends Friday 10/9. Save $100 by booking today!
John Huntsman Jr.
U.S. Ambassador to China (2009-2011) & Governor of Utah (2005-2009)
Chief, Visa Controls Office, U.S. Department of State
Dawn D. Calonge
Surveillance Director, Member Regulation,
Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA)
General Session Panel Topics
- Deep Dive in Legislative Proposals: What Would It Mean to Your Business?
- EB-5 Case Studies: Lessons Learned from the Good & Bad
- EB-5 in China: The Latest from the Largest Investor Market
- EB-5 & Securities: Enforcement & Compliance Trends
- EB-5 Visa Demand: An Update from the Department of State
- IIUSA Industry Best Practices: History Lesson & Look Ahead
- New Normal: EB-5 Regional Center Program After the Latest “Sunset” Date
- Regional Center Compliance: A Systemic Approach to Long Term Success
- USCIS Policy Trends: An In-Depth Look at What’s Driving EB-5 Adjudication & Administration
- Using EB-5 for Regional Economic Development in Dallas and Fort Worth
Breakout Session Panel Topics
- Business Development & Compliance: Banking Considerations in EB-5 Transactions
- Role of Due Diligence & Broker/Dealers in EB-5
- Build, Buy, or Rent a Regional Center? It Depends…
- Reasonable, Reproducible & Feasible: Business Planning & the Economics of EB-5
- P3: EB-5 in the Development Finance Toolbox Through Public Private Partnerships
- Investor Source of Funds, Pre-Immigration Tax Planning & Post-Immigration Tax Compliance
- RC vs. Direct EB-5: Why Most Investors Choose Regional Centers but Some Don’t
- Investor Market Diversification: Looking Beyond China to Emerging Hot Spots of Demand
- EB-5 Litigation: The Latest from Court Proceedings Relevant to Policy
- Regional Center Models: Different Approaches to Regional Economic Development with EB-5
EB-5 Market Exchange Kickoff Reception – Wed. Oct. 21 – 6:30-8:30pm
Kickoff the IIUSA EB-5 Market Exchange in style on October 21st from 6:30-8:30pm at the KPMG Plaza at the Hall Arts Center, 2323 Ross Ave, Dallas, TX. Recognized in 2013 by the Dallas Business Journal as one of the Best Real Estate Deals of 2013, the Hall Arts Center is an example of an EB-5-financed project that has resulted in real, newly created and sustained jobs for American workers.
You must be registered for the conference to attend the reception.
Members $149, Nonmembers $350
**(EB-5 101 Basics Seminar is limited to the first 100 registrants and is an extra cost. Registrants for EB-5 101 must also purchase an individual ticket for the rest of the EB-5 Market Exchange)**
If you are a relative newcomer to the industry, IIUSA urges you to join us for EB-5 101 Basics Seminar for a full day of education and networking. A diverse panel of EB-5 experts will review various aspects of the EB-5 Program including a basic overview of statutes, regulations and administrative procedures, job creation requirements, immigration law processes, applicable securities laws, economic modeling and business plan drafting, various investment models, marketing to investors and much more!
* Origins Of EB-5 & Its Place In The U.S. Immigration System *
* Overview Of Securities Laws Compliance In EB-5 *
* Understanding Business Planning & the Economics of EB-5 *
* Networking & Gourmet Lunch *
* How to Market EB-5 Offerings Around the World *
* Tales From The Trenches: Practice Makes Perfect *