Please find the monthly IIUSA EB-5 recap below which highlights recent IIUSA developments and the industry’s most important news. If you would like additional members of your team to receive recap emails contact email@example.com.
January in Review
- Nominations for the IIUSA Board of Directors Are Now Open
- Celebrate Your Achievements at the 2022 IIUSA I-829 Award Ceremony
- USCIS Responds to Letter in Regards to Continued EB-5 Petition Abeyance
- EB-5 Event Passport Series: Latin America Sells out in Record Time -Two Remaining Spots Available for India Series
- BOGO: For a Limited Time Receive a 50% Off Ticket to the EB-5 Industry Forum
- IIUSA Files Amicus Curiae in Support of EB-5 Investors
- DHS Files Unopposed Motion to Dismiss Behring Lawsuit Appeal
- 2022 EB-5 Industry Forum, Orlando, FL | April 11-13
- Global Event Passport Series: Latin America | May 3-12
- Global Event Passport Series: India | May 24 – June 3
Should you have any questions on any of the above information please do not hesitate to reach out. We look forward to continuing to work as your representative in the important year ahead.