The EB-5 Event Passport Series Heads to the UAE, South Africa and Nigeria this Fall!
We are excited to connect our members with prospective investors in emerging markets in the EB-5 ecosystem as we expand the industry’s presence in the UAE and explore entirely new markets in South Africa and Nigeria. Our partners in each market are already hard at work promoting the events and the Program and we look forward to four great events!
Participation in these important events is heavily discounted for IIUSA members and COMPLIMENTARY for all international participants (Abu Dhabi excluded). To secure your tickets, please follow the registration link below.
- Updates from IIUSA on the State of the Regional Center Program – We are Back in Business!
- Panel: EB-5 Reform and Integrity Act: What it Means for You
- Panel: Understanding the EB-5 Process: Q&A With EB-5 Experts
- Presentations from Leading EB-5 Projects and Service Providers
- Networking Reception & Meal
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
October, 5 |@ Shangri-La Dubai
in partnership with the PHD Chamber of Commerce and IBPC Dubai
Abu Dhabi, UAE
October 7-8 | @ the Residency and Citizenship by Investment Expo
Tickets sold separately
Cape Town, South Africa
October, 13 | @ Radisson Blu Waterfront Hotel, Cape Town
in partnership with the Real Estate Investment Magazine
October 20 | @ the Abuja Chamber of Commerce and Industry
in partnership with the Abuja Chamber