The IIUSA Virtual EB-5 Industry Forum is fast approaching. IIUSA staff is hard at work putting the finishing touches on a packed agenda that will cover the most important industry topics. With the EB-5 Program reauthorized under the latest continuing resolution through December 11, 2020, the event takes on even greater importance.
- Guest of honor speakers from the Department of State and USCIS;
- EB-5 government affairs and post-election outlooks;
- Hot topic panels such as redeployment, RFE and denial trends, and real estate workouts (to name a few!);
- Dedicated Q&A with industry leaders;
- Investor market insights;
- And much more!