IIUSA’s latest technological contribution to the EB-5 community is the new “EB-5 On the Go” mobile app. If you have previously downloaded any of the IIUSA event apps in recent years, open it up on your smartphone and checkout the new functionality! Otherwise, download from the Apple Store or Google Play by searching “IIUSA”. Alternatively, you can view the mobile app contents from your browser at https://crowd.cc/iiusa.
Take a look at the application’s new features:
- About – IIUSA mission, website and staff members
- Best Practices – Detailed listing of all IIUSA’s recommended industry best practices
- Blog– Mobile access to IIUSA’s daily blog.
- Leadership – Contact information for Board of Directors, President’s Advisory Council, Committee Chairs
- Legislative Action Center – IIUSA’s grassroots advocacy software on your mobile device – send letters quickly and easily to members of Congress in support of EB-5.
- Member Directory – Listing of IIUSA Regional Center members including contact information
- Membership Application – Sign Up to Join IIUSA.
- Industry Schedule – Listing of all upcoming EB-5 events (industry-wide) and listing of past events.
- 2015 DC Conference – Sign Up for the April 12-14 EB-5 Advocacy Conference in Washington D.C.
- Member Login – Access IIUSA’s Member Database via your mobile device
- Marketplace – Mobile access to IIUSA’s marketplace. Purchase tickets, sponsorship, advertising, advocacy tools and more.
- Magazine– Stunning mobile access to IIUSA’s Regional Center Business Journal