The annual IIUSA Membership Meeting and Board of Directors meeting are fast approaching! Nominations are now open until Friday, February 25 and you are invited to submit your nominations through this form. Any IIUSA member in good standing* can be nominated for the elections by either him/herself or another IIUSA member. Submitting a nomination through the form does not guarantee a person will be placed on the final ballot, but rather includes them in the deliberation process of the 2022 Nominations Committee who ultimately decides on the slate.
This year, there are three (3) Officers positions and four (4) Directors positions up for election. Officers (President, Vice President and Secretary-Treasurer) are elected on an annual basis and all the current Officers are running for re-election of their respective seats. Directors’ positions are elected on rotating 3-year terms. Up to one (1) Director seat can be filled by Service Provider members in this year’s election according to the IIUSA bylaws. All Directors whose seats are up for election this year are running for re-election.
Any nominations must be received via the nominations form no later than February 25. Any nominations submitted after that date will not be considered. We hope you will be able to join us in person for this year’s meeting which will be taking place as part of the IIUSA EB-5 Industry Forum in Orlando, FL.
What is the Nominations Committee Looking for in Candidates?
- Support to IIUSA
- Committee work activity
- Attendance and engagement at IIUSA events
- Leadership Circle participation
- Upstanding member of the EB-5 community
- Demonstrated commitment to IIUSA’s mission and Code of Conduct
2022 Nominations Committee:
- David Souders | Director, IIUSA; Managing Partner, Todd Associates (Chair)
- K. David Andersson | President Emeritus, IIUSA; President, Green Truck Finanical
- George Ekins | Principal, American Dream Fund
- Noreen Hogan | President, CMB Regional Centers
- Ozzie Torres | Partner, Torres Law PA
*All outstanding debts and invoices to IIUSA are paid in full by March 1 in order to be considered for a Board of Director’s seat.