IIUSA is the only membership association for EB-5 industry professionals and a leader in advocacy, education, research, and business development. We are proud to represent over 300 member organizations throughout the United States and around the world who together represent the multiple facets of EB-5 including job-creation, economic development, and immigration.
However, a common comment we receive from members is “I am a member but my colleague, staff or organization is not”. Which we are always happy and eager to report is not the case! IIUSA membership in fact covers members’ entire organizations. So that means your full staff has access to everything IIUSA has to offer.
As a Member, Your ORGANIZATION Has Access To:
- The IIUSA Member Portal – Home to tens of thousands of documents and reports
- The EB-5 Investor Markets Portal – A analytical tool for assessing market performance and future trends
- Industry-leading communications and alerts
- The opportunity to contribute expertise to IIUSA publications and events.
- Marketing exposure through IIUSA.org, digital and print publications, and more.
- Listing on the IIUSA Member Directory and private-contact directory.
- IIUSA Committees which you can join to help steer the association’s direction.
- The IIUSA Member Logo for your use in marketing
- Sponsorships at leading business development events around the world (and virtually) in the industry’s largest markets
- Contact information for IIUSAs network of professionals around the world.
- And so much more!
Of course, as a member organization your are also signaling to your peers, clients, and colleagues that you support the work of your trade association, uphold industry best practices, and subscribe to a code of conduct for professional behavior. On top of that your support directly enables IIUSA to continue to advocate on your organization’s behalf!
Have Additional Staff Members that Want Access?
Great, all you need to do is email email@example.com with the names and email addresses for all employees that you would like to have access to all of the resources that IIUSA has to offer!
Not Yet an IIUSA Member? What Are You Waiting For?
To learn more about the numerous benefits and resources at your disposal please review our membership handbook here. If you are economic development, investment or immigration professional involved in any facet of the EB-5 Program (or other investment channels) IIUSA has the resources, connections, and expertise to help you succeed in the marketplace.
Join here to begin taking advantage of everything IIUSA can offer you.