Even with the holiday breaks, December was a very busy month for the association and the EB-5 industry as a whole. IIUSA continued its legislative efforts, launched a new international event series, and communicated with USCIS on Regional Center lapse to name just a few things.
Below is a recap that highlights recent IIUSA developments and the industry’s most important news. All IIUSA members receive recap emails directly to their inbox and have access to a host of member-only resources. Email email@example.com to learn more.
December in Review
- 2021 IIUSA Executive Director Report: Highlights Success in the Past Year and Reasons for Optimism in the Year Ahead
- IIUSA Data Report: Form I-526 Statistics for Q4 2021 Fiscal Year & Full Year Review (MEMBERS ONLY)
- RCBJ Perspectives: And the Compliance Beat Goes On
- IIUSA Submits Letter to USCIS Requesting Agency to State it Will Continue to Hold EB-5 Petitions in Abeyance & Joint Industry Requesting the Same is Also Sent
- January 2022 Visa Bulletin Remains Unchanged for EB-5
- RCBJ Perspectives: How to Pay for Bidens Infrastructure Bill – At No Cost to the Taxpayers
- IIUSA Unveils the EB-5 Event Passport Series – Join Us Around the World in 2022 (MEMBERS ONLY)
- Congress Passes Clean Continuing Resolution Funding the Government Through Feb. 18