Last week, the U.S. Department of State published the monthly Visa Bulletin for December 2022. The latest visa bulletin shows that there is no change of the cut-off dates for the EB-5 visa categories.
EB-5 FINAL ACTION DATES (CHART A)
The December Visa Bulletin revealed the following final action dates for EB-5 visa applicants:
- Applicants associated with unreserved EB-5 visa categories:
- Mainland China: March 22, 2015;
- India: November 8, 2019;
- All Other Countries: “Current”;
- Applicants associated with an EB-5 project within the reserved EB-5 visa categories:
- All Countries: “Current”;
(Chart A on the December 2022 Visa Bulletin)
EB-5 DATES FOR FILING (CHART B)
In December, the dates for filing will remain “current” for all EB-5 applicants, except for the applicants who 1) were born in mainland China or India, and 2) invested through a regional center project or a direct project outside the reserved visa categories (the date for filing of these applicants is January 1, 2016 for Chinese nationals and December 8, 2019 for Indian nationals).
(Chart B on the December 2022 Visa Bulletin)