U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) has translated the Immigrant Investor Program’s EB-5 Customer Support page into Simplified Chinese. The page includes links to information about specific topics, such as EB-5 policy memoranda, how to check your case status online and how to submit a case-specific inquiry.
The EB-5 Customer Support page was published in June of last year replacing the “EB-5 Inquiries” webpage.
Read Page in Simplified Chinese
Read Page in English
From the Customer Support Page:
EB-5 Customer Support
Do you have a question about the Immigrant Investor Program, also known as “EB-5,” or one of the following forms?
- Form I-526, Immigrant Petition by Alien Entrepreneur
- Form I-829, Petition by Entrepreneur to Remove Conditions
- Form I-924, Application For Regional Center Under the Immigrant Investor Pilot Program
General Inquiries and Communications
Please read the EB-5 filing tips before you write to the Immigrant Investor Program Office (IPO) to:
- Check the status of an EB-5 application or petition that is outside published processing times. (For cases within the published processing times, visit Case Status Online.)
- Change the contact or attorney information on an EB-5 application or petition.
- Report within 30 days changes to a designated regional center’s operation or administration, including changes of address, contact information, principal(s) and contracting agents.
- Report problems with EB-5 related biometrics processing.
- Report that an EB-5 petition receipt notice or Application Support Center notice has not been received or contains incorrect information.
- Request expedited processing of a pending EB-5 application or petition (the request must include supporting evidence to demonstrate that at least one of the criteria listed on the Expedite Criteria page has been met).
- Report any EB-5 notice or decision that appears to contain a gross error.
After receiving acknowledgement of your inquiry from IPO, please allow IPO 14 calendar days at a minimum, to respond to your concern. If you have not received a response or are unsatisfied with the response, please do the following:
- Forward your email and the response to the IPO mailbox
- Add the word “ESCALATE” (in all caps) to the subject line and summarize why you believe the matter needs further attention.
- Allow three weeks for review and response to your email.
Note: Writing to the IPO mailbox will not suspend any deadline for you to respond to a Request for Evidence, decision or notice, or to file an appeal or a motion to reopen or reconsider a decision. We will not respond to inquiries unrelated to the EB-5 program.
You may also check the status of Form I-526 or Form I-829 application using case status online at: https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/landing.do.
For general inquiries, please contact our National Customer Service Center at 1-800-375-5283 (TDD for the deaf and hard of hearing: 1-800-767-1833).
Please contact us by email at IPOStakeholderEngagement@uscis.dhs.gov if you want to
- Inquire about upcoming EB-5 engagements; or
- Provide comments to USCIS relating to a stakeholder engagement.
The EB-5 mailboxes noted on this page are not a forum for:
- Policy and legal questions about adjudicative procedures or decisions;
- Questions about the interpretation, implementation or administration of EB-5 laws and regulations, or about official agency guidance related to the adjudication of EB-5 applications or petitions;
- Responses to case-specific requests for evidence, notices or decisions; or
- Any matters unrelated to the EB-5 program.