We Did It! Celebrate the Renewed EB- Industry in Orlando this Spring
As you likely saw, the EB-5 Regional Center Program received a five-year reauthorization as part of the Omnibus spending bill passed by the Senate last week and awaiting the presidents signature. Among other things, EB-5 received a five-year reauthorization and long-overdue integrity measures to increase the program’s transparency and protect good faith immigrant investors. A full summary can be reviewed here.
Coming just weeks after this exciting development the 12th Annual IIUSA EB-5 Industry Forum is sure to be an exciting and informative event for all industry stakeholders and we look forward to welcoming our members, partners, and the larger EB-5 community to Orlando this April.
Key Panels Include:
- EB-5 Legislative Update: We Did It! Now What?
- The New World of EB-5: What Has Changed and What to Know
- Integrity Reform Compliance and Implementation for Your Business
- Litigation in EB-5: What’s New, What’s Working, What to Watch
- Numbers Talk: What the Latest EB-5 Data is Telling Us with Charlie Oppenheim
We hope to see you at this year’s Forum, the first EB-5 event in nearly five years where the industry has a long-term future and outlook to discuss! For a limited time enter promo code REAUTH to receive a $50 discount on your tickets!