On March 30 IIUSA and the World Trade Center São Paulo and their affiliates throughout Latin America will present the next edition of the IIUSA EB-5 Investor Market Webinar Series. The joint event will connect investors and industry stakeholders from throughout Brazil and Latin America for an in-depth look at EB-5 Regional Center and U.S. investment and immigration trends.
The discussion is FREE for all international participants and any looking to learn more about U.S. investment and immigration is encouraged to join the discussion. However, space is limited so RSVP today to secure your spot!
Panel 1: EB-5 Trends, Opportunities, and Recent Program Developments (3:00-3:50 EDT)
- Matthew Hogan, CMB Regional Centers
- Fernando Guerrero, Golden Gate Global
- Kurt Reuss, eb5 marketplace
- Sebastian Stubbe, Pine State Regional Center
- Alvin Wong, Manhattan Regional Center
Panel 2: Latin America Investor Market Outlook and Understanding the EB-5 Process (3:50-4:40 EDT)
- Bruna Canto, FirstPathway Partners
- Rogelio Carrasquillo, Carraswuillo Law Group
- Andrea Davis Focke, EB5 Capital
- Emilio Guzman, Houston EB5
- Emilio Miguel, JTC Group
- Brent Raymond, Green Mountains Regional Center
- EB-5 Reauthorization Legislation Updates
- Biden Administration Policy Objectives
- USCIS Visa Processing
- Brazil and Other Latin America Investor Market Insights
- Project Due Diligence
- Post-Covid Outlook
- Investor Q&A
- and Much More!
For questions on this event please contact IIUSA: McKenzie Penton (email@example.com) or World Trade Center: Dariane Souza (Dariane.firstname.lastname@example.org) +55 11 98115-5131.
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS & PARTNERS