Later this month IIUSA partner, Beacon Events will host the Global Migration & Overseas Wealth Management South East Asia conference in Singapore. The event will be the 1st Global Migration and Overseas Wealth Management gathering for government officials, immigration industry specialists and wealth management executives to explore new and emerging opportunities for Southeast Asia’s HNWI in global migration and wealth management
In contrast to our previous editions of the Investment Immigration Summit (IIS), Global Migration & Overseas Wealth Management will go beyond examining, comparing, and contrasting the immigration industry’s investor programs and processes. It is purposely designed to take the discussion one step further and address the pertinent issues of tax, re-investment strategies, estate, wealth, and succession planning. All are vital considerations when a foreign investor is planning to reallocate their key assets and family members to a new jurisdiction.
Key Topics to Include:
- The symbiotic relationship between wealth management, tax/estate planning and citizenship by investment in the age of transparency.
- Overview and updates on the global investment migration programs
- Global banking and wealth management practices
- Exploring Opportunities and Mitigating Threats from the EU Anti-Tax Avoidance Package
- The Common Reporting Standard – country by country