Earlier this week, the U.S. Department of State published the monthly Visa Bulletin for August 2022.
The latest visa bulletin shows that there is no change for the EB-5 visa categories, meaning that cut-off dates for all EB-5 visa applicants will stay the same in August as they are in July.
EB-5 FINAL ACTION DATES (CHART A)
The August Visa Bulletin revealed the following final action dates for EB-5 visa applicants:
- Applicants associated with unreserved EB-5 visa categories:
- Mainland China: November 22, 2015;
- All Other Countries: “Current”;
- Applicants associated with an EB-5 project within the reserved EB-5 visa categories:
- All Countries: “Current”;
EB-5 DATES FOR FILING (CHART B)
In August, the dates for filing will remain “current” for all EB-5 applicants, except for the applicants who 1) were born in mainland China and 2) invested through a regional center project or a direct project outside the reserved visa categories (the date for filing of these applicants is December 22, 2015).