The 2nd edition of our quarterly Regional Center Business Journal magainze is hot off the press and heading in the mail for delivery so keep a look out. We also placed a copy of the 2nd edition in each attendee bag at our EB-5 Forum in Las Vegas this month. Whether you didn’t make it out to Vegas or didn’t receive your copy of the 2nd edition while attending, not to worry! A fresh copy coming to you shortly in the mail.
Highlights of the this month’s Regional Center Business Journal are:
- IIUSA Sends Letter to the White House
- Update on Leahy Amendment to S. 744
- IIUSA Reports on Trade Mission to China and Japan
- Government Affairs/Industry Development Event Schedule
- “The Impact of Chinese Quota Retrogression on EB-5 Investors and EB-5 Investments” by H. Ronald Klasko & Tammy Fox-Isicoff
- FY2013 EB-5 Visa Usage and Demand Trends
- Wealth Report 2013: Global Perspective – Prime Property & Wealth
Advertising spots are still available for the remaining editions of the Regional Center Business Journal for 2013!
Advertising for a SPECIAL EDITION of the Journal, which will be released in July or August, highlighting our Las Vegas forum and our other planned industry events taking place in the second half of 2013.