IIUSA is pleased to announce the launch of its newest educational resource, the Investor Market Webinar Series, which is intended to provide listeners with key insights into important EB-5 investor markets around the globe. Each month experts from the IIUSA Membership and Investor Market Development Committee, as well as invited guests, will be called upon to share their expertise on important EB-5 investor markets.
This series is not intended to constitute legal advice in any way but we do hope that it will prove to be interesting and insightful as EB-5 professionals look to grow their businesses globally. IIUSA members are entitled to access this course for FREE. Please visit the “Member Discount Codes” page in the IIUSA member portal for the coupon code or email firstname.lastname@example.org
IIUSA Investor Market Webinar Series: South Africa
For the first iteration of our new series, we chose to focus on the quickly growing EB-5 investor market in South Africa highlighting some of the key market considerations and trends as well as the socio-economic conditions driving interest in the EB-5 Program.
- McKenzie Penton, IIUSA (Moderator)
- Edward Beshara, Beshara Global Migration Law
- Brandon Meyer, Meyer Global Law
- Stuart Ferguson, American Dream
- South African data overview
- Socioeconomic considerations for projects and investors
- Transfer of fund considerations for South African investors
- What do South African look for when selecting a project