Attention All-Access Pass Holders: In addition to IIUSA webinars, you now are able to access twelve presentations from the 2013 Las EB-5 International Investment & Economic Development Forum – Over nine hours of multimedia content with accompanying presentation documents! See below for a listing of presentation topics and speakers.
What is All-Access Pass?
New in 2014, IIUSA members can purchase a twelve-month “All-Access Pass” and automatically be registered for all 12 IIUSA webinars (hosted monthly), receive exclusive multimedia content, and industry reports for one flat fee. Purchase today!
Presentation from EB-5 International Investment & Economic Development Forum – Las Vegas (June 2013)
Due Diligence and Broker Dealer Business Model (45:00)
- Jackie Prester, Shareholder, Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz P.C.
- Mike Xenick, President & CEO, InvestAmerica Capital Advisors
- Frank Franiak, President, Woodfield Fund Administration
EB-5 as part of Capital Stack (41:00)
- Katie Kramer, Director, Education & Programs, Council of Development Finance Agencies (CDFA)
- Mariza McKee, Associate, Kutak Rock LLP
- Steve Strnisha, CEO, Cleveland International Fund
Guest of Honor – Nevada State Securities Administrator (27:00)
- Ross Miller, Nevada Secretary of State
IIUSA-Commissioned Economic Impacts Report from 2011 (39:00)
- David Kay, Economist, IMPLAN Group, LLC
Regional Center Litigation Strategies and First Hand Experiences (55:00)
- Taher Kameli, President & CEO, Chicagoland Foreign Investment Group (CFIG)
- Ira. J Kurzban, Partner, Kurzban Kurzban Weinger, Tetzeli, and Pratt P.A.
RC Terminations to Date: An analysis and Look Ahead (41:00)
- Robert Loughran, Partner, Foster Quan, LLP
- Dawn M. Lurie, Partner, Polsinelli PC
Successful Partnerships Between Project Developers and Regional Centers (45:00)
- Tom Rosenfeld, President, CanAm Enterprises, LLC; Director, IIUSA
- Patrick F. Hogan, President, CMB Regional Centers; Director, IIUSA
- William J. Stenger, President, Jay Peak Resort; Director, IIUSA
USCIS “Tenant Occupancy” Policy: Is Feb. 2012 Flip-Flop Warranted? (45:00)
- Angelique Brunner, President, EB5 Capital
- Paul E Sommers, (Retired) Economist, Professor, Institute of Public Service and Albers School of Business, Seattle University
- Cletus M. Weber, Partner, Peng & Weber, PLLC
To Escrow or Not to Escow (42:00)
- Bill Gresser, President, EB-5 New York State Regional Center; Director, IIUSA
- Ishween Sethi, Vice President, Citi Agency and Trust, Citigroup Inc.
- Reid Thomas, Executive Vice President, NES Financial
Update on IIUSA EB-5 Regional Center Industry Best Practices (43:00)
- Ron Klasko, Partner, Klasko Rulon Stock & Seltzer, LLP
- Michael Homeier, Partner, Homeier & Law, P.C.
- David Andersson, President, Whatcom Opportunities Regional Center; President, IIUSA
USCIS EB-5 Training and Guidance for Adjudicators: What is Really New and What is Left Undone (44:00)
- Suzanne Lazicki, Owner/Professional Writer, Lucid Professional Writing
- David Hirson, Partner, Fragomen, Del Rey, Bernsen & Loewy, LLP
- Joseph McCarthy, Principal, American Dream Fund, Inc.
I-829 Overview and USCIS EB-5 Adjudication Trends (1:04)
- Stephen Yale-Loehr, Of Counsel, Miller Mayer, LLP; President Emeritus, IIUSA
- Robert Divine, Chairman, Global Immigration Practice at Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz P.C.
EB-5 Financing for Hotel Development: Hotel Industry Standards for Determining Job Creation from New Guest Expenditures (35:00)
- Cathrine DeBono Holmes, Partner, Jeffer Mangels Butler & Mitchell
- Eric B. Jacobs, Chief Development Officer, Marriott International
- Suzanne R. Mellen, Senior Managin Director, HVS