IIUSA would like to thank you all of those who attended IIUSA’s 4th Annual EB-5 Market Exchange in San Francisco last week. In total, nearly 550 EB-5 stakeholders attended this year’s conference including 47 exhibitors and 29 sponsors, making it the largest IIUSA conference ever!
It was not just the sheer size of the conference that made it so successful. It was also the thought-provoking discussion and leadership demonstrated by a multitude of IIUSA members throughout the week that made a lasting impression and will serve as a catalyst for Program re-authorization in 2015.
A full recap of the event will be available soon. In the meantime, we encourage you to review the following event resources.
Sponsor/Exhibitor & Attendee Lists
- Sponsors (click here)
- Exhibitors (click here)
- Attendees (click here)
View other items from the mobile app here.
EB-5 Market Exchange Photo Albums
- Tuesday October 21st – Kickoff Event (view here)
- Wednesday October 22nd – Committee Meetings & EB-5 101 (view here)
- Highlights from Exhibit Hall, Networking & Reception (view here)
- Thursday October 23rd – General Session & Breakout Panels (view here)
- Attendee photos with Honorable Gary Locke (view here)
- Friday October 24th – General Session & Breakout Panels (view here)