We hope you have enjoyed the 2014 webinar series thus far! We have come into the homestretch for the 2014 IIUSA Webinar Series but still three important and timely webinars remain: From I-924A Filing Workshop (10/30), Escrow, Fund Administration and Bridge Loans (11/20) and 2014 Year in Review and Look Ahead to 2015 (12/18). Live webinars are $50 for members and $100 for nonmembers (register here) or click the webinar you want to purchase below!
IIUSA Webinars OnDemand (Members: $99 (promo code), Nonmembers $199)
2/22 – Securities Laws Enforcement in the EB-5 Context (Case Study of SEC v. Chicago Convention Center)
1/30 – EB-5 Industry Advocacy: IIUSA Government Affairs Strategy for 2014 (Not Available)
10/30 – Form I-924A: Strategies for Fulfilling the Annual EB-5 Regional Center Reporting Requirement
2015 IIUSA Webinar Series Sponsorship Now Available!
Sponsor Three Consecutive Webinars in 2015 for only $2,800
Sponsor Benefits Include:
- Your company’s Logo and link featured prominently on the Webinar’s registration page.
- Your company’s Logo and link placed in our marketing materials as well as special mention on IIUSA’s blog, website, quarterly magazine, e-newsletter and press releases.
- Designation as title-sponsor in member-only communications, including weekly e-newsletter (145+ Regional Center Members and 180+ Associate Members, among the most influential stakeholders in the EB-5 Regional Center Program Industry).
- Opportunity to welcome attendees at the beginning of the webinar and introduce your company’s products and services.
- Additional exposure after the event as IIUSA webinars will be hosted as “On-Demand videos” as a per-per-view service.
- Associate your company IIUSA and industry best practices by sponsoring webinars with important value-added content and expert speakers.
If you are interested, please contact Allen Wolff, email@example.com