We hope you have enjoyed the 2014 webinar series thus far! We have come into the homestretch for the 2014 IIUSA Webinar Series but still three important and timely webinars remain: From I-924A Filing Workshop (10/30), Escrow, Fund Administration and Bridge Loans (11/20) and 2014 Year in Review and Look Ahead to 2015 (12/18). Live webinars are $50 for members and $100 for nonmembers (register here) or click the webinar you want to purchase below!
IIUSA Webinars OnDemand (Members: $99 (promo code), Nonmembers $199)
2/22 – Securities Laws Enforcement in the EB-5 Context (Case Study of SEC v. Chicago Convention Center)
10/29- Tools for EB-5 Due Diligence
11/12- EB-5 Bridge Financing & Escrow Options
11/19- Year Three of Regional Center Annual Reporting on Form I-924A
12/17- 2013 Year in Review and What’s Ahead in 2014
1/30 – EB-5 Industry Advocacy: IIUSA Government Affairs Strategy for 2014 (Not Available)
2/27 – Securities Laws & EB-5: Broker/Dealer Business Model & JOBS Act Update
3/27 – Tools For EB-5 Due Diligence
5/29 – EB-5 Economics: Overview of Available Input/Output Models
6/26 – Finance: Combining EB-5 Capital with Other Economic Development Tools
7/31 – Securities Laws & EB-5: Enforcement Actions & Registration Guidance
8/28 – USCIS EB-5 Adjudication Trends: I-526 Petitions & I-829 Petitions
9/25 – EB-5 Economics: Targeted Employment Areas
10/30 – Form I-924A: Strategies for Fulfilling the Annual EB-5 Regional Center Reporting Requirement
11/20 – Finance: EB-5 Escrow, Fund Administration & Bridge Loans
12/18 – 2014 EB-5 Industry Year-In-Review & Look Ahead at 2015
2015 IIUSA Webinar Series Sponsorship Now Available!
Sponsor Three Consecutive Webinars in 2015 for only $2,800
Sponsor Benefits Include:
- Your company’s Logo and link featured prominently on the Webinar’s registration page.
- Your company’s Logo and link placed in our marketing materials as well as special mention on IIUSA’s blog, website, quarterly magazine, e-newsletter and press releases.
- Designation as title-sponsor in member-only communications, including weekly e-newsletter (145+ Regional Center Members and 180+ Associate Members, among the most influential stakeholders in the EB-5 Regional Center Program Industry).
- Opportunity to welcome attendees at the beginning of the webinar and introduce your company’s products and services.
- Additional exposure after the event as IIUSA webinars will be hosted as “On-Demand videos” as a per-per-view service.
- Associate your company IIUSA and industry best practices by sponsoring webinars with important value-added content and expert speakers.
If you are interested, please contact Allen Wolff, firstname.lastname@example.org