Join us this year at the stunning Mandarin Oriental Hotel in Miami and hear from the industry leaders about the latest developments in residence and citizenship planning. Listen to more than 50 of the most respected professionals in the field as well as government representatives, academics and other specialists. Register before October 31st to benefit from the early registration fee!!
As every year, the world’s leading investor immigration forum boasts an impressive list of speakers, among them:
- Prime Minister of Malta, the Hon. Dr. Joseph Muscat
- Parliamentary Secretary for Competitiveness and Economic Growth of Malta, the Hon. Dr. Edward Zammit Lewis
- Prime Minister of St. Kitts and Nevis, the Rt. Hon. Dr. Denzil L. Douglas
- Premier of Nevis, the Hon. Vance Amory
- Minister of Finance of Antigua and Barbuda, the Hon. Harold Lovell
- Director General of the Cyprus Investment Promotion Agency, Charis Charalambous
- Cambodian Hero Somaly Mam
- Chairman of Asmallworld, Patrick Liotard-Vogt
- University of Toronto “Olympic Citizenship” specialist Professor Ayelet Shachar
- And many other distinguished government officials, academics and leaders in their respective field.
As an attendee this year, you will also:
- receive a complimentary copy of the latest edition of the Global Residence and Citizenship Handbook
- take part in several lunches, receptions, dinners and other networking opportunities
- have your spouse take part in the various tours organized in the Accompanying Persons Program to explore Miami
- be invited to join us for an exclusive Post-conference Party at the Shore Club in South Beach, organized together with Asmallworld and hosted by its Chairman, Patrick Liotard-Vogt
The program encompasses all of the major jurisdictions that offer residence and citizenship-by-investment-programs and touches on new developments in our area of residence and citizenship planning, including the new Portugal Residence-by-Investment Program, the new Malta and Antigua and Barbuda Citizenship-by-Investment Programs, updates from St. Kitts and Nevis, Switzerland, Cyprus, Hungary, Hong Kong, Singapore and many others. We look forward to seeing you in Miami in a friendly and professional atmosphere in the presence of the leading specialists in the field.