This conference recording is from the IIUSA & AILA EB-5 Industry Forum 2018, held in Chicago, IL. The audio for this course runs 55 minutes. Panelists:
- Anu Nair (Klasko Immigration Law Group)
- Jana Aristizabal (Marcum LLP)
- June Cheng (Fredrickson & Byron PA)
- SOF RFEs and NOIDs with China: Third-Party Value Exchange, Tax and Social Insurance Records, Mortgage Registration, and Inconsistencies from Prior Visa Applications
- India: How to Document Multiple Sources and Complicated Path of Funds Is It Advisable to Accept Gifts from Non-Family Members?
- South Korea: Is the Rent Deposit (“Key Money”) an Acceptable SOF?
- Taiwan: The American Institute in Taiwan’s Review on EB-5 SOF After I-526 Approval
- New Policy Memo (Straight Denials): Does It Impact EB-5 SOF Documentation?