Investor Market Webinar Series: U.S. EB-5 Program Legislative Updates & Pre-Election Outlook
This webinar from September 9, 2020 discusses the U.S. EB-5 Regional Center Program ahead of its scheduled September 30, 2020 “Sunset Date”. Hear from industry leaders on the state of play on Capitol Hill as well as insights into the coming Presidential election and the impact it may have on the EB-5 Program moving forward. Key topics include EB-5 legislative updates; Thoughts on the upcoming presidential election and the role EB-5 will play in economic recovery in the year ahead.
The views expressed by the panelists are their own and do not necessarily reflect those of IIUSA. The discussion is intended for educational purposes only, please consult legal counsel for all questions.
- Stephen Strnisha, CEO, Cleveland International Fund; Secretary-Treasurer, IIUSA
- Robert W. Kraft, CEO & Chairman of FirstPathway Partners; President, IIUSA
- Patrick Hogan, CEO, CMB Regional Centers; Director, IIUSA
- Bruno L’ecuyer, Chief Executive, Investment Migration Council (Moderator)
- Tom Rosenfeld, President & CEO, CanAm Enterprises; Director Emeritus, IIUSA
This webinar was presented in conjunction with the Investment Migration Council.