**IIUSA members are entitled to a 50% discount on this course. Visit the “discount codes” section of the IIUSA member portal or email firstname.lastname@example.org for the code.
This course is in ENGLISH.
On April 29, 2020, IIUSA provided EB-5 Investor Market Webinar Series listeners with key insights to the Russian investor market and critical updates on recent EB-5 Program legislative efforts and changes.
Featuring IIUSA members with in-depth knowledge of the market and the EB-5 industry as a whole, the webinar gave our guests the opportunity to learn more about a quickly growing market and to have their most pressing questions addressed. The webinar covered the following:
- Russia EB-5 Investor Data
- EB-5 Basics
- EB-5 Activity in Washington, DC
- Market Specific Insights
- Investor and Project Profiles
Our expert panelists included:
- Rush Deacon, Managing Director, Pine State Regional Center
- Noreen Hogan, President, CMB Regional Centers
- Varvara Latyntseva, Commercial Director, Second Wind EB-5
- Irina Rostova, Founding Partner, Rostova Westerman Law Group
The IIUSA EB-5 Investor Market Webinar Series was produced is produced with the valuable support of
our members and sponsors. A special thank you to:
- CMB Regional Centers
- Pine State Regional Center
- Second Wind EB-5
- Rostova Westerman Law Group