IIUSA members are entitled to a 50% discount on this course. Visit the “Discount codes” page in the member portal or email firstname.lastname@example.org
In this webinar from August 12, 2020, IIUSA members share their perspectives on recent changes to the EB-5 program, the Post-COVID industry outlook, recent Administration Executive Orders targeting immigration, and more. Panelists also take a deep dive into emerging and established markets throughout South Asia including China, Hong Kong, India, and Taiwan.
The views expressed by the panelists are their own and do not necessarily reflect those of IIUSA. The discussion is intended for educational purposes only, please consult legal counsel for all questions.
Panel 1: THE BASICS OF U.S. INVESTMENT IMMIGRATION
- Ky Boyle, Vice President, CMB Regional Centers
- Gar Lippincott, Managing Director, Atlantic American Partners
- Kurt Reuss, Founder, EB5 Marketplace
- Sebastian Stubbe, CEO, Pine State Regional Center
- Wendy Yuwen, International Finance & Asset Management, Lennar
Panel 2: KEY EB-5 UPDATES AND INSIGHTS INTO SOUTH ASIAN INVESTOR MARKETS
- Roberto Contreras IV, Director, New Markets, Houston EB5
- Niral Patel, Partner, David Hirson & Partners
- Winnie Ng, CEO & Chief Counsel, Manhattan Regional Center
- Abteen Vaziri, Managing Director, Brevet Capital