**Note this is an AUDIO ONLY recording of a webinar. To access visual too, visit the “Webinar” section of the course catalog**
- McKenzie Penton, IIUSA (Moderator)
- Edward Beshara, Beshara Global Migration Law
- Brandon Meyer, Meyer Global Law
- Stuart Ferguson, American Dream
IIUSA’s newest educational resource, the Investor Market Webinar Series, is intended to provide learners with key insights into important EB-5 investor markets around the globe. Experts from the IIUSA Membership and Investor Market Development Committee, as well as invited guests, will be called upon to share their expertise on important EB-5 investor markets.
This series is not intended to constitute legal advice in any way but we do hope that it will prove to be interesting and insightful as EB-5 professionals look to grow their businesses globally.
Key Topics Include:
- South African data overview
- Socioeconomic considerations for projects and investors
- Transfer of fund considerations for South African investors
- What do South African look for when selecting a project