The Virtual IIUSA EB-5 Industry Forum starts next Tuesday! The five-day webinar event will provide listeners with leading educational and business development content all through an easy to navigate virtual platform.
Key Programming Highlights Include
- Nov. 10: Guest of Honor, Ms. Sarah M. Kedall, Chief of the Immigrant Investor Program Office (IPO) at USCIS
- Nov. 12: Redeployment: How the Policy Manual Update Affects Current and Future Investors & Projects
- Nov 17: Opportunity Zones & EB-5: Working Together for America Communities
- Nov: 18: Post-COVID Outlook for Investor Markets Around the World and Alternatives to EB-5 (E-2, EB-1C)
- Nov. 19: Guest of Honor, Charlie Oppenheim, Chief of the Visa Controls and Reporting Division at U.S. Department of State
If you have not already done so, please remember to register here for this important event!
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS AND PARTNERS