U.S. Investment Immigration Options and the Post COVID-19 Outlook
July 30, 2020 | 8:30-9:15 AM
Later this month, the Investment Migration Council (IMC) in conjunction with IIUSA, will host its next edition of the IMC Streaming series. The live event will take a deep dive into the ins and outs of U.S. investment immigration options. Investors, foreign intermediaries and industry stakeholders are invited to join IMC for this important event to learn more about the EB-5 Program from the industry trade association and industry leaders. Key topics to include: EB-5 Program Basics; a look at the EB-5 Process; Recent Regulations and Chance and COVID-19s impact on the program and look ahead.
- Bruno L’ecuyer, Chief Executive, Investment Migration Council, Switzerland (Moderator)
- Christine Chen, Chief Operating Officer, CanAm Enterprises, USA
- Noreen Hogan, President, CMB Regional Centers, USA
- Robert W. Kraft, CEO and Chairman of FirstPathway Partners & IIUSA Board of Directors
- Stephen Strnisha, CEO, Cleveland International Fund, USA